Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bored

I haven't written in awhile and for that I am sorry. I have been busy with graduations and such. Plus, I've been trying not to think of James. But, that hasn't gone so well. I've talked to or with him several times since my last post. I am trying to prove to him that we can have a normal friendship. I keep all our conversations away from the topic or me and him and us wanting each other and it not being possible. 
Ivan really say, I enjoy talking with him and hearing his opinion on things. And I have really missed that. So, slowly by slowly I am trying to win him back. 
Thursday & Friday I was able to email him throughout the day & he would respond. It was nice. I don't want to overkill it already but I want more as usual. I always want more with him. 
So here is to hopefully starting up our friendship again because 4 months without him is too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment