Friday, July 26, 2013

Sorry

It's been so long since I've posted. I am sorry. Summer was a busy time for me. 
Let me see if I can get you caught up as to where everything is at now a days. 
James and I are back at being friends. Our split lasted four months. I think I missed him more than he missed me, truthfully. But, I will never really know, and I don't feel like bringing up all that mess again.  
As for my husband and me, we are still moving along. We have our good days and our bad days, like any other couple. 
But, lately, I've had this feeling like James has to be in my life for a reason. I don't know what the reason is, but that at least brings me some kind of comfort.
We've meet recently for coffee and just talked with one another. It was nice seeing him and just sitting and listening to him. I would have loved to being doing other things with this boy but I wanted him to see that we could have nice outings with each other that didn't always involve getting naked together. :) 
God, he makes me so nervous every time I am going to see him. My nerves just won't calm down. It's funny. I don't know what the nervousness is from. I've known him literally forever. But, just having to sit there and wait sends jitters throughout my body. 
I am happy to have him back for now. I feel like I'm on borrowed time and it will all come crashing down again. I have no idea what this Valentines Day will hold. Hopefully, not more drama. We can only wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment