Friday, May 10, 2013

Part 12: The boy who haunts my dreams.

I had pulled over in an old shopping center that didn't have too much activity. A few cars, but I parked farther out. 
My intentions were to just kiss James, nothing else. I think back now, maybe he had other ideas & intentions. 
But it didn't matter, he felt so good and kissing him was so nice. I missed him. 
We kissed passionately for some time with his hand exploring my body. 
James then began to undo my pants. I probably panicked the tiniest of bit, for a split second, but he was what I was missing. 
I had regretted not being with him that night we met and I snuck him up into my dorm room. 
I let James undo my pants and I let him push them down. 
James then undid his jeans. (He was wearing Lucky Jeans and when he undid his zipper it read "Lucky You". Oh that was so true! Lucky me!!!) But when he undid his Jeans, I noticed that he was wearing nothing underneath. No underwear of any kind." Oh this did me in. I had no chance of saying no. 
James then climbed on top of me in my car and we had our first encounter together.  
Yes, it should have been different.  It should have been in my dorm room all those years ago. (But, I think he respected and wanted me a little bit more for being able to resist him and saying no.) But, it didn't matter. We were finally getting each other and I was glad. 
That was the first times James and I were together but nowhere near the last. 
We straightened up and headed home after that. 
I dropped him off at his mom's house and we said goodbye. 
I think we wrote a few letters back and forth and eventually lost touch. 
I figured it was too risky writing him and having my husband find out what I did during Christmas break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment