Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Part: 15 Life with my husband

I don't think my marriage ever really had much of a chance. We always found ways to undermine it. We just stay together, I think for convience. 
I had left all thoughts of James behind. He was getting married and that would be the end of all this nonsense. 
I tried putting all my effort into my husband but it never went well. 
We sabotaged things ourselves. We needed no help from others. 
There was this one time, when we went out dancing with another couple. we had plenty to drink and were having fun together. But, my husband then starts dancing with the other couples wife. But, not normal dancing. He is dirty dancing up on her. This bothered me. It showed me he really didn't care about what I thought. So, I decided to start dancing with her husband as payback. But, I took it one step further. (The alcohol made it easy to do.) I started kissing him right in front of my husband. 
I look back on it now, and it was so stupid. I feel really bad for the couple we went out with that night. I guess they were having problems of their own and divorced a few years later. I wonder if that night played any roll in their decision? I am sorry for that. 
Nothing else happened that night besides what went on in the club. My husband did try to push the idea of a threesome or foursome with them but I shot that idea down right away. 
But, the threesome idea was never too far from the thoughts of my husband. A bad  seed of a threesome had been planted in my husbands head by our old friends John and Carrie.  He just needed time for this to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment