Thursday, May 9, 2013

Part 11: The boy who haunts my dreams.

Christmas vacation came. James was in town.
 I guess I was daring because I called James up and asked if he would like to meet up. We decided we would keep it simple and just meet at the mall. 
It was nice seeing him again. We went to the mall and just hung out a bit. Easy and innocent. Nothing wrong with just seeing an old friend. 
We said goodbye, and said we would call each other again before he left. 
A couple days went by and I called James and asked him if he would like to join me for a beach trip. He agreed. I picked him up and we drove to Laguna Beach. 
Spending times with James was always easy. We have always gotten along. I don't ever remember a time where we fought. We have interesting discussions but never fight. 
Anyway, we drove to a beach in Laguna and spent all of our day there together. We didn't have much time but it was perfect. 
We climbed this really tall rock that over looked the ocean. We sat up there for the longest time and talked with each other about everything. And got caught up with each others lives. 
Before heading home we stopped and got lunch together. (Which later on became this thing with us taking turns paying for each other.) 
On the way home we hit a little bit of traffic and ended up playing pinch buggy. Which turned into hands lingering on each others bodies longer that necessary. 
James told me that he wanted to hold my hand the whole time we were up on that rock. I replied back to him, that he should have. I would have let him. 
He then told me that he even thought of kissing me but stopped because I was married. I replied sweetly back to him, that he should have. I would have let him. 
James then put his hand on my upper thigh and squeezed it a bit and a chill ran throughout my body. He then turned to me and kissed me passionately on the lips while I was driving. 
This little playfulness went back and forth a few times. And I had decided that it was too dangerous to be doing what we were doing driving.  
So, I pulled my car over to any empty shopping center and parked my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment