Sunday, May 12, 2013

Part 13: The boy who haunts my dreams.

Things didn't go smoothly after this encounter. I realized how messed up my marriage really was. 
I think I was so use to my husband selfish ways that I stopped caring about him and just decided to take care of my own needs, along with the needs of my son. 
Some how,  I told my husband about the encounter with James. Oh, to say he wasn't happy was an understatement. He was angry and hurt. Now he knew how I felt about all the things he had done to me. 
Time went by. He forgave me and we decided to try harder on our marriage but that is also when he made his mistake, right after that conversation. Maybe, he did it on purpose to get back at me, I don't know. I don't care anymore. 
Here is the story; 
Our friends, John and Carrie were planning on coming over to our house that evening for pizza and a movie. My husband was going over to pick up John and go get the pizza and Carrie was going to drive over with her baby. 
When my husband got to their house a few streets over, they weren't ready to go yet. So, he hung out a bit and waited for them. But, in the mean time my husband needed to use the restroom. John told him that the other one was dirty so use the one in the master bedroom. 
Well, this happened to be the place where Carrie was at. She had just finished her shower and my husband walked in on her naked. 
I think my husband went willingly. He says he was tricked. I am not that stupid. John had showed him pictures of Carrie naked before. I didn't know any of this was going on until afterwards. I guess John and Carrie were into threesomes. And they had just introduced my husband into that lifestyle. 
Anyway, my husband had just walked in on Carrie naked. And from what I got of the story, she offered him a blowjob and he accepted willingly. He swears this is all that happened but I don't believe it. I let him think I believed his story. 
I think he tried to kiss her. I am sure the grabbed her large tits and felt her up. Maybe he even sucked on them a bit but all I was told from him was that she didn't let him touched her but while she was naked she sucked him off. 
After that they came over to my house and pretended nothing happened. 
I found out a few days later. I never spoke to her after that. She called and apologized but I ignored her phone calls. She even came to the house one day but I wouldn't open the door to her. We were never friends with either of them again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment