Monday, May 13, 2013

Part 14: The Boy who haunts my dreams.

So, things were hard with my husband after that. We struggled quite a bit, we still do. 
A year past and spring came and James was in town again. I can't remember how we kept in touch sporadically through the year, I really don't think we did. But, some how we got in touch with each other again and made plans to meet up. 
I was finishing my degree that I had not yet completed because I had gotten married and had a baby. So, finding an excuse to get away for a bit wasn't too hard. 
We met and had lunch together. We met another time and had an other encounter. But, it never really went past that. 
We lost touch with each other for a few years. Until he came into town one day for a funeral. His dad had past away. And he was back in town for that. We met up and had lunch together. I guess at that time James was in a pretty serious relationship. But despite this we hadour usual encounter. 
That was the last time I saw James for about 4 years.
I forgot about James after that. I tried to put all my effort into my marriage  

No comments:

Post a Comment