Thursday, May 16, 2013

Part 17: Life with my husband

After that last encounter, I was finished. We either separated or worked on our marriage. 23 years later, I guess we decided to work on it. 
It wasn't easy. My husbands friend, continued to call the house and want more. I talked to Jacob one time and told him I couldn't do it any more but he didn't listen. 
One time Jacob called and was talking to my husband and I stayed on the other phone and listened. Jacob was totally lying to my husband about things that were said. I was so thankful that I listened to the conversation. I then told my husband all that Jacob was doing, all his late night calls trying to get me to go out with him. Luckily, my husband believed me and my husband had to say goodbye to Jacob as a friend, because Jacob wouldn't stop. 
After that things slowed down, my husband stopped talking about the threesomes and we had a normal marriage. Things weren't any easier. They were hard. But, I guess we were use to it. I don't know. 
A few years went by and we were having our second child. Still no contact with James. I was busy being a mom and starting my career after graduating college. 
My career really didn't last very long because of the arrival of my second child but it was ok. I got to stay home and raise both of my kids not too many complaints. 
But yes, my husband I were still having our difficulties. His sport still took priority in our lives.  


No comments:

Post a Comment