Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Part 16: Life with my husband

We tried to get things back to normal but it wasn't so easy. My husband was spending long hours with his sport. I was finishing up my last year of college and my husband still had the idea of threesomes stuck in his head. The threesome idea just complicated things even more.
One night, my husband had invited his friend over, which was a normal occurance. We had this friend over all the time, he was even in our wedding, so there was nothing unusual about that. But, what threw me off was when my husband had insisted that he needed to take a quick shower just as his friend arrived. I never really liked being alone with his friends. I didn't want to make small talk and have to occupy them.
So, my husband was taking his shower and his friend Jacob came and sat right down next to me. Super close, right next to me. I tried to scoot over but there was no where to go. Ok, weird I thought, then it happened. Jacob put his hand on my thigh! WHAT???!!! Hmmm. I pushed it off. But, then Jacob went to explain that it was ok, my husband had invited him over for that specific reason. My husband wanted to watch his friend Jacob with me!
I don't know. I was lost. I didn't know what to do. I had never been put in a situation like this before. My husband was telling me to be with Jacob, that he wanted me to and that he wanted to watch it all happen!
I didn't really find Jacob all that cute but I still went along with my husband's stupid idea. MISTAKE!
I let jacob kiss me and touch me and truthfully, it wasn't that bad but I should have told both of them that they were crazy and to get the hell out of my house, but I didn't.
My husband really like watching his friend touch my body and kiss me. But, I  don't think he realized how much he would enjoy seeing another man push his huge cock inside his wife (in the middle of his livingroom.) (oh my GOD, the thing was gigantic!) It felt soo good, I couldn't say no. It filled up every last inch of me. I had to stop this! I told Jacob that we couldn't do this. I lied and told him that I wasn't on birth control and it had to stop before something happened. Jacob stopped. I got up and left the room and my husband told Jacob goodbye.
My husband then came into our bedroom and then finished the job that was started. We talked about what had happened, and I told him, it was one thing to talk about, but to actually do it was a whole other thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment