Sunday, May 19, 2013

Part 18: The boy who haunts my dreams

It wasn't till after my third child that I came into contact with James. 
I think I contacted him every time I was extremely unhappy with how things were going in my marriage. 
My third son was about two years old when I called up James' mom asking how he was doing. She asked once again if I was married and then told me that James had gotten divorced. Then, she gave me his address to get in touch with him. 
(Holy cow, James was divorced!!!) I have to admit I was a little bit happy, only because he would be available to talk with and I wouldn't be intruding on his marriage. 
I wrote him and gave him my email address and told him to get in touch with me if he wanted to talk to an old friend. 
Two weeks later, an email from James appeared in my inbox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment