Monday, May 20, 2013

Part 19: The boy who haunts my dreams

We began talking like we had never been apart. We caught each other up on our lives. I told him about the three boys I now had. He told me about his divorce. I don't think they were married more than a year. James just told me that they weren't ready to be married, that is why they divorced. I always suspected there was more but he never admitted to it. Whatever it was, it was his fault. I sometimes wonder if he cheated on his wife and he couldn't admit it to me. I don't know. I guess it doesn't matter now. 
But, over the next few months we talked about everything. We talked about stupid things, silly things, everything about each other. 
James and I never had good timing. A few months passed by and James told me that he had gotten his girlfriend pregnant. It was unexpected. And that soon they would be married. A simple court wedding, nothing big. 
I told you, James and I had bad timing. We were always drawn together but never meant to be I guess. I don't know why though. It seemed like everything in the universe was trying to keep us apart but pushing us together at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment