Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Part 8: The boy who haunts my dreams.

I was up in my dorm room when I got a phone call saying that some cute boy was downstairs looking for me.
A cute boy? I asked if it was my boyfriend/fiancé. They told me no. Someone other than my boyfriend. I wondered who it was.
When I got downstairs, I was so surprised. It was James! He looked so good.
He asked me if I wanted to go get a drink or something to eat him. Yes. I would never turn James down.
We ended up going somewhere small just to sit and talk. It was so nice to see him and talk with him again. Oh, how I missed him.
James told me all about the visit with my family.
At the end of our visit together, James kissed me goodby and said he missed me. I think he came back for me but our circumstances always kept us apart.
I was engaged. I hadn't seen James in two years. I still cared deeply for him but what could I do?
It would be about 3 years later that I would see James again. By then, I was married and had a child of my own.
Like I've always said, James and I have always had connection. I feel as though we were always drawn together for some inexplicable reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment